Tuesday, May 23, 2006
2:25 PM
Argh! I hate it when i get myself into situations like these. This isn't the 1st time this has happened and frankly speaking i'm quite sick and tired of it. Everytime this happens, i get all worried over it, knowing that nothing good will come out of it.
To ysa: I'm really sorry.. for everything. I'm sorry for disappointing you, for not meeting up to your expectations, maybe even wasting your time. I'm not gonna make any excuses and say i was too busy, coz u probably wouldn't have believed me anyways. What you said, i've realised that too, a few days ago. I guess it's better to have many great friends around and leaving it at that - good friends. I don't wanna have best friends if they expect too much of me and end up getting hurt themselves, which just leads to me feeling upset too. You know me, how i tend to keep a lot of things to myself. And you know how it is as we get older. We have to be more realistic and understand that we can't always be together, what with our commitments and all. To me, catching up once in a while is good enough for me. Anyways, it's good that u see it that way now. I just hope that we'll still be good friends...