<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27360664?origin\x3dhttp://enraptured-memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
12:48 PM
Sigh, i am so bored right now.... it's lunchtime and everyone's out, with the exception of this strict lady (she keeps checking up on me o_O).

Anyways, I wish I could stay at home and play my games, I've bought so many over the weekend and I really wanna finish them all! I'm almost done with Kingdom Hearts 2 heheh.. but I'm not allowed to touch my PS2 on weekdays unless i do some studying, which I don't think i'll ever get around to doing. Seriously, i still don't understand why i made that stupid decision to go to a JC. It's one of my biggest mistakes ever. To think, i wasted 2 of my precious years playing away when i should be studying. Books aren't my forte, and my grades clearly show it all. But then again, if I didn't go to CJC, I probably wouldn't have met great friends like Cherie who've stuck with me all these years. Sure, we did have our own little "disagreements" and stuff, but we worked it out along the way. I'm glad I know her and I really thank her for putting in so much effort to keep in touch. Love ya girl!
Heard that Cherie? Now you can't say that I don't care k! hahaha..

Alright, it's back to work for me. Sorry if this post's boring, I promise it'll get more interesting as I go along k?


PROFILE
=> Melissa
=> 16th Mar '87
=> Catholic
=> twenty
=> Pisces
=> exij-ian
=> excjc
=> wasting her time

LOVES
=> God
=> MY Buddies :)
=> Gaming
=> Music
=> Final Fantasy
=> T&K Dramas
=> Daydreaming
=> Drawing
=> Animation
=> Fantasy Novels
=> Baked Rice
=> Rabbits

HATES
=> Self-righteous ppl
=> Mugging (Who doesn't?!)
=> Brinjals
=> Dates => Getting up early
=> Being pressured to do sth


WISHES
=> 'Triton' Studio Keyboard!
=> PS3
=> New Camera
=> New Wallet
=> Samsung E-770
=> New Highlights
=> Watch X Men 3
=> Watch Pirates of the Carribean: DMC
=> Watch Eragon
=> FFXII
=> Go backpacking with my pals
=> Complete portfolio
=> Make it to DET


EXITS
*
  • Alison
  • *
  • Andrew
  • *
  • Bong
  • *
  • Charmaine
  • *
  • Cherie
  • *
  • Chris
  • *
  • Daryl
  • *
  • David
  • *
  • GOD'S RHINOS
  • *
  • Jean
  • *
  • Joel Zee
  • *
  • Kah Ying
  • *
  • Kelly
  • *
  • Mel P.
  • *
  • Nathaniel
  • *
  • Nick
  • *
  • Ryan
  • *
  • Sylvia
  • *
  • TheLittleRocks
  • *
  • Zach


  • MESSAGE


    CLASSICS
    *May 2006
    *June 2006
    *July 2006

    credits
    designer: xingying(:
    image: kaitee14
    program: photofiltre
    hosting: 001 002 003