Friday, May 05, 2006
3:02 PM
Yay! We're finally approaching the weekends! haha.. I love fridays, because it's the only weekday where i have a later curfew, which means i can meet up with my friends! heh and only 3 more hours left till i knock off!
I cut my hair again. Yes, i know it's short enough already as it is, but my boss couldn't stand the messiness of it, so she actually treated me to a haircut (which cost her 45 bucks) at east point. I DO miss my long hair, but there's no point regretting what's already been done, is there? Though i'm sure i'll regret it even more this weekend after meeting up with u guys. I can already anticipate the comments i'll be getting. SIGH.
On a good note, I'll be meeting up with a dear friend that i havent seen in ages, this Sunday! woohooo can't wait!